Why Shred Laws
Responsible businesses and consumers do not allow sensitive information to end up in the common waste bin. By visiting Document Demolition in Chino, California, today, you've demonstrated you understand this to be true.
Nearly one in 20 Americans will become the victim of identity theft, a crime so pervasive that federal and California state legislation has been enacted to protect the public. Regardless of the size of your business, you have a legal obligation to protect consumer information, whether it's financial, medical, or personal. Violation of these obligations can carry heavy penalties and, if publicized, can have a detrimental impact on the reputation of the good name you've worked so hard to develop and protect.
Secure Document Collection & Shredding Makes Sense to:
• Protect intellectual property or anything you don't want to end up in the hands of a competitor.
• Reduce liability and potential document security breaches.
• Obtain third-party evidence of regulatory compliance via a certificate of destruction.
• Aide your compliance effort by providing employees with an easily accessible and consistent protocol for collecting documents.
• Keep employees focused on their core responsibilities, increasing efficiency and reducing expenses.
• Eliminate the noise, mess, and inconvenience of unreliable, low-capacity office or home shredding equipment.
• Increase efficient utilization of office space.